The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Limits & Time keeping

Got chatting with someone today about my future, my aspirations and so forth and it seems I have to make a decision one way or another pretty soon.

There are things I enjoy about my job, but there are also things that do not sit so well with me.

I am learning great things that will be of great use to me in the future. But I don't like what I am learning.

I have a fantastic learning experience to go to in January that will be tremendously valuable for me in the future. But I struggle to get enthused by the location.

He suggested I toss a coin to decide between the two choices I have, and then let my reaction to the outcome be my guide.

I did.

Now, on to another matter. I have decided to give myself time limits on my posts here. no more than 15 minutes. When the time is up I stop. No more.

I have to do this to limit the time I spend blogging as I have other business matters to attend to.

Hey. this only took me 12 minutes to write...




Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home