The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 15, 2004

What a Mystery

I have my hand in so many money making pies it's getting confusing.

I still have a full time job.

In 2001/2002 I got involved in a catalogue based MLM organisation. Made a profit too - without even having a team.

Then I moved on to a new MLM organisation in January 2003. Tragic. But holding on to is as a reminder!

Now I've been earning good money on google adwords since October.

And I sell things regularly on ebay. Not for profit, but to clear out space in the house.

But my latest money earning scheme is really good fun, but also tremendously hard work. I do however get to go to restaurants, pubs and shops and buy things - for free. This is mysteryshopping, and I only got into it because a distant friend does it.

Sounds like a great job doesn't it? free food, free things, free cinema visits and so on?
Don't believe it! Those books and directories that are for sale have one thing in mind: earn their writers money.

Now, I might write a book about mystery shopping one day - but I won't reveal where I get my jobs from - why would I - I don't want the competition!
If I did - I would tell you about the sort of things that happen to me while I am doing it, the mishaps and the things I learned from it.

But anyway, the lesson today is:

Solo - in Solopreneur does NOT mean doing only ONE thing - It means working FOR your self and on your own.


Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home