The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happiness is...

As I was laying in bed this afternoon trying to make the room slow down its rotation I decided to think about the nicest things I have ever experienced. getting dizzy over nothing this last week you see.

Anything to keep the nausia from getting so bad I needed to throw up again.

I tried to think back to when I was in Norway and nothing really came to mind. We had some cracking family Christmases when I lived there.

I tried to think about when I was in Holland, and nothing much came to mind. It gave me a really good friend, that I will consider a true friend for many years to come, even though we may only speak once or twice per year over email. I know that when I have a tough time, she was always there for me and guiding me the way I needed to be guided in the same way my dad used to.

Oh no. Melancoly here we come. I lost my dad to Cancer. Medical neglect rather as it wasn't the cancer that killed him but the side effects of the treatment. That's usually the way it is with cancer. bastards. But anyway - he was very good for me. And even though he passed away nearly two years ago I still talk to him. I've had enough conversations with him to know what sort of advice he'd give! In times like these when I have security on one side and opportunity on the other, he'd help me find a way to join the two.

But as for happiness, I can think of the feeling I had walking around Glendalock in Ireland. Peace. I can think of the feeling I had when I was asked by my wife if she could have my hand in marriage. ( I kinda saw it comming as it was the 29th of February and she organisesd this very elaborate set up for a very romantic proposal.

I remember the day my wife told me she was pregnant, and I remember my sons birth. ( although I have to concentrate for a minute to remember the birth date )

And I love the hugs he gives me when he's sad about something, when he's hurt himself, and also when he's proud of something and when he feels he needs to share some of HIS happiness with the world.

And that usually does it for me.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home