The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Am I bothered?

With my new job taking up so much time at the moment, it is a true miracle that I get time to do anything else.

So this week, I am going to finish what I should have finished 7 days ago before I am posting my weekly update.

Bear with me and I aim to talk to you again later tonight.




Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home