The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Pre Friday Update

Well I am on track to get 2 of my 3 things completed this week.

In fact the article I promised to write I have written. The affiliate directory will be finished within the next 20 minutes, in it's raw and crude format for my wife to play with.

The pdf is near enough complete, and I could very likely get something "finished" tonight - but like so many others, I am now getting a sever case of self doubt about it.

but heck, the booklet is going to get released for free initially to my subscribers of the money tips review. The links will be UK specific, but the advice applies universally I would think as it is my reflection on how I approached the financial aspects of dealing with my wifes redundancy, and I would think a number of people could benefit from knowing how WE did it.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=