The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Instant Buzz

In my feeble attempts to stay focused this week I have gone and installed camtasia video software that I got from a pc mag here in the UK and recorded a video for a program that I am a member of.

It was fun but an absolutely feeble thing to do considering the amount of work I have left to do between now and the end of the year!

google adwords in it's typical December fashion have gone completely dead. ho hum

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home