The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Who needs consultants?

I was going to write a whole bunch about the challenges of picking business ideas, but then I had a reminder from two places, that these ideas of mine, are not for me, but for someone else to enjoy.

First of all, Andy would kill me if I drifted off plan. Well, not literally, but.. well - I imply it means something to him then and I am not sure it does so I will modify what I am going to say...

First of all, the plan I made when Andy was here still makes sense, so there is no need to change anything and certainly not add anything to it. With only about 2 hours a day spare, there is no way I can take on or consider anything else at this moment in time.

I just need to find a place to put these ideas so that others can benefit from them.

Second of all the oracle that is my son explained the nature of business to me in the most amazing way today.

He wants a rock tumbler for his 5th birthday.
Why?
(spoken like only a "almost-5" can talk)
because when I go to the beach I can pick rocks and not throw them in the sea but take them home and look what the bird is doing to that apple daddy she is eating it to feed it to the baby birds and then I can take the stones home.

And what will you do with them when you get home?

Put them in the machime (not a typo) and make them pretty and then mummy has the chain things to glue them on so that we can wear the pretty rocks ad then I will go to a shop and sell them to them and make business.

See? Who needs consultants?

Jon

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home