The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 17, 2004

A Friend in Deed

Oh I am feeling rough this morning.

A friend came over from Germany to visit last night and he is staying the weekend. It was great to catch up last night but the rounds in the pub sort of blurred the conversation a bit!

And now he's here I'll get some work done in the garden. I have a huge pond that I inherited in the back of the garden and we'll be clearing some of that out - as soon as I can get him up!

How does this relate to my internet marketing business?

Well, on some days it will just be plain impossible to get going on the things you want to get going on, but if you have a clear purpose with what you do, it helps.

Today, We need to get 9 boulders moved. Period. and then after that we'll have a few bevvies.

The lesson from that? Reward your customers when they have taken the action you wanted them to take..

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home