The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Friday, December 10, 2004

Camtasia

Sorted out camtasia yesterday between the bouts of dizziness and nausea.

At least it is unlikely to be anything other tha tension related but the mentioning of glaucoma worries me a little as it can potentially cause blindness. And If it is damaging the nerve the impact on the eyesight is not reversible.

But the video came out good!

Now all I need is half decent way to put it online.

I am sure the 12 days of christmas promotion and the grinch deal has something to offer!

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home