The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, October 15, 2007

How do you know if you are moving forward?

After a week where I have spent more than 60 hours doing my new job I feel very much like I haven't achieved anything else. Sitting in front of the computer at home has certainly not appealed when the pile of administrative headaches created by a crummy web hosting company with terrible customer service.



You see because I cancelled one of my hosting plans with 1&1, they detagged all the domains I hosted on that plan - and the only way I can get them re-tagged is to pay nominet £15 per .co.uk domain. Nice. Retagging them will cost me over 3 years worth of hosting... Thankfully they were not big earners.



The thing is, these things have nothing to do with the projects I have planned for. In my head there is a voice that sounds like Andys asking me if they have nothing to do with my plan, why am I wasting time figuring out how to do it? As I am spending over £50 on hosting every month and I could cut my hosting down to £17 without it impacting my earnings, I see no reason not to cut those costs.



The thing is my plans do not create the immediate boost in income that is required, so I do need to cut my costs.



But for this week, as I am only working about 55 hours... I will focus on completing more of my tasks that are on plan ... and on my sons birthday.



Now all I have to do is find a place to get rid of all these weird and wacky business ideas that keep on popping into my head.



Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home