The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, April 19, 2004

Spreading The Word: Google!

As I told you in my previous post, a friend of mine stayed over this weekend - great fun if not a little damaging to my brain cells.

Yesterday afternoon as the rain poored down on the newly moved boulders he asked me what this google advertising was all about.

I told him the gist of it, showed him some of the campaigns and gave him some of the free materials that I have accumulated over the last 7 months.

The scary thing was that I assumed that he knew what I was talking about. I even forgot to explain that the bids he placed on the cost per advert was max cost he was willing to pay...

I can't believe how much I have actually learnt in these 7 months...

''''

I mentioned to my wife that the writing that I do here and on a few forums seems to be paying off in that it is becoming easier to write a few paragraphs on any subject.

Her response?

"Yeah, it's beginning to sound meaningful too"

I don't know quite how to take that, so until I do, she's sleeping on the sofa!

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home