The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Midweek Moan - Indenendent or Independant?

The mis spelling above is one of the things that really get on my nerves.

I know it shouldn't as I am the worst speller ever, but when the wrong version gets into print, or in some advertising material it really gets me going!

Someone can have a dependant who is dependent on them, but only until they get their independence. After that the dependant becomes INDEPENDENT!! Not BLOOMING in de pendant!!

Makes me think of something embedded in a necklace! ( I should really check the spelling of necklace as I'm not sure what it should be... yup it's correct )

It it completely irrational of me but before you send me another offer to become financially independant, include the bloomin necklace you're embedding the 'financially' in!

Oh, and I have checked with dictionary.com, there is no independance either, but I am sure if you speak to Parker pens, Sony or the manufacturers of BIC pens they can come up with a pen shaped mp3 dance music player for ya!!

That is actually a good product name for a pen shaped mp3 player...

Come to think of it... hmmmm

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home