The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Money And Motivation

My progress today was limited to researching 2 niches that I am exploring.

I have a list as long as my arm of actions for my business ventures, yet I am am researching valuable new ground - why?

Because they can be very profitable. Both niches seem to be popular so far, and I have no opinion of what the competition is like, but one can but try to find out as much as possible.

So what does this have to do with money or motivation?

Well, getting money for something is nice, but it is far easier to have the motivation to do something if the interest is there.

So to speak.


and that was the end of my 20 minutes

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home