The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Math problem

I've got a problem with my maths at the moment.

I got some more details from the SME on my book, and also I updated the server where the various membership sites for my publishing business will go, but I honestly ran out of time...

and this is where my maths problem appears.

I only work 60 hours a week. I guess I get about 45 hours sleep. That leaves 63 hours for other things.

I drive to and from work. That easily takes up 4 and a half hours. I have to eat, which is another 7 hours. Other incidentals I would presume to take up another 7 hours.

Then there is the walk to my sons school, wait for him, and take him back home. There's another 3 and a half hours gone.

That leaves 41 hours. Housework? I don't do enough of it to make up 41 hours!

I am partial to a bit of Heroes and Ugly Betty, so that's 2 hours a week gone.

Dealing with spam on the uk forum, I can easily waste an hour a day on that.

That takes me down to 32 spare hours a week.

So my maths problem is this - where does the time go?!??

Some of it IS going on progressing my projects though, albeit slower than what it would be for normal people...


Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home