The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Late Nights & Little Wonders

It's been a manic few days since the weekend at work, and I have this seminar to prepare for.

I have no spare time over at all at the moment so by the time I am ready to head off to the UK Net Seminar on Saturday morning I will be all empty, if I'm not careful.

I need to dig out some business cards, I need to bring some samples of what my wife does so I can show people.

Oh and there is also the small wonder of presenting an as yet unfinished product at the seminar.

Now which would be better - presenting an unfinished product - or presenting the concept / business idea?

Those are the little wonders I have to think about these days...

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home