The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Pizza, Popcorn & Pepsi

Our weekends are pretty much a fixed routine:

We have a lazy day on Saturday, and I make the Saturday family treat. As my mothers secret pizza recipe comes out it strikes me that I should remember it by now, but I never do. Not that it's complicated, but get the measuremetns wrong and the end result isn't the perfect pizza.

Sunday comes around as early as 6am when my son, who now has figured out how to open doors, comes out of from behind his, walks into the bathroom. Stays there for a minute or two refreshing himself, and then comes into our room to greet us.

Goodness knows what he does in the bathroom as he's not even two yet and he can't reach to see the mirror, nor is he tall enough to get up to the toilet seat!

Once the breakfast is out of the way we usually have a half day trip out somewhere just to get out of the house and have a break. And then I work like mad in the afternoon and evenings. And to be honest I think my wifes life right now is pretty mundane and booring.

So this evening instead there will be popcorn and pepsi as we go to the cinema while Thomas gets to enjoy a babysitter. A rare treat indeed, which is one of the dangers of running my own internet adventure I suppose.

In the excitement of making money it is easy to forget why I am doing this in the first place. But on the upside, knowing that I had this evening off has also made me focus more on getting things finished and ready for my website sooner. And I am in fact ready to publish now. All I have left to do is write the newsletter, import Paulines article - when I get it from her - modify the html files, all 80 odd them, and publish them to my staging directory for testing before publishing them and the newsletter later.

Subscribers will find out if I make it!

My Money Website

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home