The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Back To Work

I am back in the office again tomorrow.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back into it again. I do have so much to learn it's not even funny.

But it also means that I am back to one hour stints on the computer every evening. And this last two and a half weeks have been frustrating to say the least as I have not been as productive as I would have wanted to be.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home