The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

How To Double Your Comprehension Reading Speed

Today, I managed to double my fastest comprehension reading speed by listening to 5 mp3 files!

My reading speed was already at 241 before hand, but I did my eyeq speed reading a while ago. But after one hour of listening to these files, my fastest comprehension reading speed was already up to 522. 4 hours later it was up to 802.

I don't normally recommend things, certainly not reading speed tests or a reading speed course , but this one actually worked for me!

www.bestspeedreadingcourse.com

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home