The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Busy Getting Ready

I'm cutting things VERY fine with my product creation and not to mention the website I am about to launch in 3 days,

But I am still working very hard to get things done in time.

Which is why updates to this feed is not happening much.

Besides, the holidays are a time to get away from computers and enjoy the time with the family.

I'll let you know when my alter ego, Johnnie Joe, launches his ebook and when my publishing business launches the website for our main author.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home