The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

How My Traffic Increased with Instant Buzz (short)

Hi,

if you have a website or an affiliate program that pays you per clickthrough then this little traffic generation program should do the trick.

While this was in trial it got me 5000 impressions, and in spite of my lack of effort in getting a powerful ad together, it still earned me over 30 signups to the program I am promoting.

http://www.InstantBuzz.com/jonanders


message me if you try the link and it doesn't work.

THERE IS A TIME LIMIT YOU SEE!

The link should expire on midnight Monday the 21st of December...

So hurry if you want to generate traffic for free!

http://www.InstantBuzz.com/jonanders

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home