The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2005

My City Break Central

I've just created http://www.citybreakcentral.co.uk with a niche portal tool that I got as a late Christmas present.

I should be in bed celebrating Valentines day but my sons MMR jab has triggered off a fever and the mood is as such not in that frame of mind.

Anyway. This city breaks website has revealed a slightly annoying problem - the automatic articles that are imported into the newsletter directory have absolutely nothing to do with my subject - it was supposed to be an easy thing to do, but now I have to find a way to write articles that are ON subject...

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home