The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

What about the environment?

Yeah, I didn't do one last week. I had other things to get on with, and time is at a premium these days.

I do actually spend just over 65 hours a week working and commuting.

But there is actually quite a chunk of time that I am currently dedicating to family time that I could eat into for a bit when required just to get things done. Why I choose not to last week? Who knows. I know a small sacrifice now could yield quite a good return. I've done it before.

This time however I think I am waiting until I am clear in my strategic thinking before I leap in. I also have some constraints which means I have to adjust my game to that.

For some reason they look like excuses to me, so maybe they are. I did achieve quite alot actually over the last few weeks, and I should also thank John F for posting that video on Martins forum because it provided me with some clarity.

One of the things it made me wonder was... do the problems that you want to solve with marketing have to be very specific in its nature or can it be a bit more lofty and unspecified? The reason I am wondering this, is that I keep on seeing these problems that obviously wants solving, but I can't seem to find a solution to those problems. Unless the problem is a very specific one.

can you tell I over complicate things?

Anyway. Enough about my ramblings. I am ment to be asleep as I am getting up at 4:50am to go to work...


Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home