The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Forever Giving Advice!

I am crap at giving christmas presents.

But one thing I am good at is dishing out advice at anyone. Having worked in a real job involving fixing problems, it's hard not to give advice and share my experiences with people, even though my experience may not be that well established.

7 months into interenet marketing I am telling other people what I do that works for me - and I find it bizzare that I feel that I can. I should still be listening!

I guess my problem is that I never know if the advice is wanted, or needed - or appropriate, because I rarely stop to ask questions. And if I do I might come accross as very intense.

I just can't abide by time wasters, and if I can't see people thinking something over, or if they look like they don't understand me I will re-iterate things to the n-th degree. It drives my wife mAd!

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home