The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, July 12, 2004

How Taking An Evening Off Was A GREAT idea!

It took me a fortnight to get around to it, but this weekend I have by any measures had a good weekend, Simply because I had a "holiday" Deadline. or more importantly a DATE!

Usually I spend my Sundays frantcally trying to finish everything I need to finish for my Money websites Newsletter. And I manage to get it out there around 11 pm - if I am lucky. I am lazy you see and have been working on trying to remove the bad habbit of doing everything last minute.

Although I published it around midnight last night, it was by far the internet accomplishment I will cherish the most for a long while.

The reason was that for the first time in the 5 issue old life of my weekly newsletter, (creativity was in short supply when I gave it the cunning name of "Newsletter". Note the Capital N. Business Consultants would have charged me thousands for that!)

now where was i?

Ah. Yes, we published a full set of articles AND Reviews. Plus I had a great time at the cinema suffering through a dreadful Harry Potter film. The reason it was great in spite of the film was that we had accomplished what we set out to do by the time we had to leave to get to the cinema in time for the film.

The website was updated and it was only a question of sending the emails, but the autoresponder website was slow to, well, respond.

Had I known how dreadful the film was I would have made Pauline wait until I had published the newsletter, but we were running short of time so I decided to leave it until we came back.

Shrek 2 Started 10 minutes after Harry Potter you see...

Cheers,
Jon


Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home