The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 22, 2004

One Day To Go & My Google Advertising Implodes

Tomorrow night I will be sleeping in a bed at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport.

I think this is the first time since we got married that I am actually away from my wife and son for more than one night. I guess it is about time as my wife for some strange reason appears to be looking forward to have our bed to herself for two whole nights!!

I have created lots more content for my product idea, but I am really not happy with the quality of my writing on it. I might start over and re-type each item in a blog. The main problem I am perceiving is that I don't know how I am positioning it yet. And that has a bearing on the language I should be using.

Although having just typed that I can hear Gary say: just make it real! and the real me isn't always unbiased so maybe I should let rip when I feel like letting rip!

And if I can start now - my google cash cow has died! I suspect it has something to do with the season so I have had her frozen to be revived again around the end of August or September, after we come back from two weeks in Malta

On the upside I am making a £3 profit every day solid as a rock from a little ebook I am promoting. That is not sales - that is the profit that I am taking home from the one set of adverts I set up back in December.

I am enjoying it while it lasts because something always seems to happen to my campaigns, especially when I DON'T play with them!

So with all campaigns bar two stopped, the content still half baked, business cards ready and a sort of demo of my wifes educational software and the participants list printed out - I think I am ready to have a few pints in the hotel bar tomorrow night!

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home