The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Entrepreneur Or Just Pretending?

As you may have gathered, I have this week managed to distract myself a bit by looking at the possibilities of buying a running business, or a going concern I thing the expression is.

I asked the question on a couple of forums and I got some answers, which is great.

It is also a bit worrying as it has firstly made me aware that I knew very little about this, and secondly, it is more interesting thinking about this than it is to do what I know I need to do to run my other website well.

So off to contemplate some more!

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home