The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Monday, July 19, 2004

Meeting Of Minds

The seminar on Sunday was good. Tiring, like anything challenging, but very interesting and very inspirational.

There were a lot of eye opening moments there for me. I knew the speaker very well and I also know his philosophy quite well, but I am not an avid believer in self development.

I do in fact think too much of it can be a bad thing because developing the self can get in the way of actually doing anything. There is only so much time in the world, and for me, self development rarely invades productive time. Well, that is the excuse I give anyway.

Having said that, I can hand on heart say I believe in working on improving myself. And I DO suspect I am not feeding my brain with enough self development material, but books are not it for me. I need interaction with others to learn more about myself. Or listening to an e course or audio with work activities that force me to act on what I hear - as I hear it.

And there was alot of interactivity on this seminar. And even though I thought I knew WHY I was doing what I am doing, it became painfully clear to me that it wasn't specific enough. I know that now, because I was TOLD it wasn't specific enough!

And I have lots to learn about myself, even though I have learnt so much about myself and the world in the last 5 months.

Now I just need some signal to help clear my mind. I think the fog is lifting a little but it's as if I can not believe what I see.

But thank you for showing me how I can become a successful solopreneur.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home