The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

A Re-balancing week

While contemplating this weeks Friday Progress report that I will be writing tomorrow, I can't think of anything that I have done to bring my business forward this week.

though if pushed, I would admit that having found a public domain book on money savings was a great help, and I have also spent the week reflecting.

The week has without a doubt felt uncomfortable, which must mean that I am stretching a boundary somewhere. Or I am coping with a new challenge or something.

Politeness out of the way, had I not had this blog to write, which I haven't done every day, This week would have turned into a right crappy one.

But I asked some questions on various fora and I got responses. And the fact that people were willing to answer my plea, was an inspiration. I can safely say THAT was the single most important factor that kept me out of the abyss. Because this blog made me reflect on the magnitude of their actions.

That sounded rather pompous. What I mean is that this blog allows me, at the end of every night, to contemplate on the positive things that have happened in my life on this day, and because i do that, any "bad moods" don't linger as long as they used to.

I think tomorrow some people need to be thanked.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home