The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Words Fail Me!

Energy has now been missing from my life for well over a week.

Burnout or what ever it is, I needed a day off from work today, and it made a little improvement.

I should consider myself lucky that I have a choice I suppose, but there you go.

At least, I still remember the YEAR I first met my wife - My wife doesn't! :o)

She had to ask me today when it was we met. I presume it is for her blog entry. Should be a nice long read when she's done.

I have received so much help and advice from so many people over the last few days, showing me where I can find answers to my questions about what to do with my future.

I must admit I find this quite inspirational, as most of these people don't know me from Adam, but are still very willing to offer understanding, guidance and answers with no particular self interest in mind. Not that I could notice anyway.

This new "idea" in my head is one that has cause a lot of havoc in my world lately. Like most new ideas do to me. Which is why I told myself to avoid those sorts of experiences back in March. I guess it's time to refocus.

But I thank my dreams for showing me what to do ( I hope!) and I am sure I will be able to answer the question:

How can I solve this problem of mine?

Thanks,



Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home