The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's all there in your head already

Friday Progress

What I did this week? well. fixing endless problems with a Butterfly marketing installation that I had done. All of my problems relate to the sign up form that it provides, and for some reason, some times the form just does not let me submit at all.

So I have resorted to leaving the form well alone and concentrated on updating the pages for the memberships.

I am also considering the merits of one of my other projects, as one of the experts I was relying on did not agree to take part. Weird cause it would have helped her put her business and expertise on the map and also helped her spread the word about her parenting methods. She told me she wanted to write a book "one day" when she had more time, and could take more control of what was created. Don't quite understand, because I was only asking her to comment on the tips and ideas that real parents and academics would be coming to me with.

So I have to look at either changing the format of this book process, finding some other expert, or replacing the project with another one. I favour the latter but for what I feel are the wrong reasons.

But considering I haven't got much time every day to work on the internet stuff, I think I've done well this week.

And with John S's business plan questions and Martins "rant" about outsourcing fresh in my mind, I have also experienced serveral "learning moments" this week. ( you know, those moments when something suddenly comes together in your head and you realise you suddenly have a new understanding of how things work )

I never realised how simple internet marketing actually is. The challenge is all in my head really. All it takes is some hard work. Either by you or by someone else who you have outsourced it to! :o)

Well that's it for this week.
Jon

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home