The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

There Are No Modems In Haven

I'm in Hastings this week.

This part of the world is not exactly an internet blackspot, but I am on a caravan site courtesy of Haven Holidays. And I am finding out that there are no modems in Haven sites.

Normally I would expect that to be a bit of a nightmare but this week I plan to enjoy the time off. And I am keeping up my daily posts by writing them down on a pad. Gary tells me to write every day. If I can stand to write about one subject for 30 days I can possibly stand creating a newsletter about it.

8 Weeks in, I think it is obvious that I am happy to write about myself! , but I am also well on my way with the money tip review. Although I am not yet up to every day on that one. But with the content I have so far, all I need is structure.

And those modems can wait.

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home