The Adventures Of A Solopreneur

Ever wondered what some unskilled untalented, unimpressive, non charismatic anonymous nobody do to make money online?

Follow My Progress Here!

I post my thoughts in this blog every weekday and at least once over the weekends and every Friday I post a Friday Progress post which details where I think I have progressed over the last week. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Doing Nothing In The Rain

I don't know how things are where you are today, but here in Combe Haven, Hastings - I'm beginning to realise what Noah's neighbours went through. Well, the first 24 hours of it anyway.

We woke up this morning to find that it was raining like nothing I have ever seen before. Which basically meant we had to sit in the 10 foot by 26 foot caravan all day - doing NOTHING.

heaven!

To me, doing NOTHING is what a holiday is all about. It lets my brain run free.
This is when I relax and can recharge my batteries. Bone lazy some might say - but I was never built for speed. :o)

Now, when I start a successful business I can run in the same way - I'll be happy!

Cheers,
Jon ( still progressing )

=Every Day In Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home